Vivien sleeps with her eyes open!!
Yes I wanted to put this down but I completely forgot til I read Mun's blog. It's so freaky! lol.
Anyway, I made up a techno song! It popped into my head during biology on Friday. it goes like:
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
mathmathmathematicsmathmathmathematics
and you repeat as desired. Hahahaha. Apparently Mun thinks it's really irritating but somewhat amusing at the same time.
And I'm not going through the "lian phase"! (Mun thinks I am) The one-to-ten ah lian poses just amuse me like crazy. Haha SOOOO out of character for me.
Sitting in that dim, grey-lit stale air-conditioned hall with uber boring lessons is making me get weird. I laugh for no reason and act really strangely. heh. More so than normal muahahaha.
Sigh. I haven't seen Shaun for 4 days! It must be some kind of record. heh I sound a bit pathetic here. Mun will symphathise with me! lol.
IT STOPS TOMORROW! Muahahahaha.
Shaunday! :D:D:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment